Art Supplies (Showing 19 products)
Art Supplies Online to Inspire, Motivate and Excite
As an artist, you dream, imagine, and get inspired by everything you observe. Pair that with the right tools and materials, and nothing can stop you from creating extraordinary pieces that are uniquely satisfying. Whether you are a budding artist, an accomplished professional, or a parent encouraging your child’s creativity, Raaaft offers all the art supplies you need. Our comprehensive inventory addresses projects related to drawing, painting, calligraphy, and more. Go on and explore this section for an enormous collection of quality products from top brands. Need cheap art supplies for your little ones? Shop for a wide range of kids’ art supplies online.
All the Art Supplies You Will Find Here
Creativity is boundless, and you can express your art in various forms. Choose from sketch pads, papers, or canvas. Add the right tools such as pens, pencils, paintbrushes, charcoal, pastels, chalks, or markers. Perfect your masterpiece with a wide range of watercolours, acrylic paints, oil paints, spray paints and more, available in our Paints section. Practice your pen strokes with top-of-the-line calligraphy kits, nibs, and inks. Don’t forget to include an easel or palette in your shopping cart.
Place Your Art Supplies Order Now
Unleash your creativity with Raaaft. Shop online for your favourite art supplies, and place your order before 1.00 p.m. to enjoy guaranteed next day delivery. If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Art and Artists
Art connoisseurs are adept at identifying the works of famous artists, by observing the basic elements such as form, line, shape, texture, space, value and colour. But the next time you see a painting, you may be able to identify the artist through the distinct style portrayed in the artwork.
Here’s a simple cheat sheet for a fun way to impress your family and friends! Admire the artwork and pretend to look at the colours and brush strokes. Then check for these clues:
- The body parts are depicted in an asymmetrical or odd manner – This is classic Picasso
- The figures are illuminated with a dim light effect – You are looking at a Rembrandt
- The women have uni-browed faces - Frida Kahlo is the name of the artist
- There is a ballerina in the painting – This has to be Edgar Degas’s work
- The light is painted as spots, and there are cheerful party-time scenes – It is Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- The light is speckled and the scenery has no people – It is usually Claude Monet
- The human forms are nude and beautiful – Typical of Michelangelo’s works