Artist Accessories (Showing 20 products)
Easels and Palettes to Help You Paint Your Imagination
Whether painting is your hobby or profession, as an artist, your creativity will flow freely only when you have all the right tools and equipment to paint what you imagine. At Raaaft, we stock a host of art accessories to let you focus on your art, without having to worry about how to maximize your space, mix your colours, or store your artwork and art supplies. From easels and palettes, to art portfolios and frames, we have all the trimmings to support your painting projects.
All the Art Accessories You Need
Choose from our wide range of easels, including drawing boards, kids’ activity easels, table top easels, studio easels, field easels, and more. Available in wood or aluminium, collapsible and portable, our stock caters to varied needs and preferences. For mixing your colours and creating the right shade and consistency, look no further than our selection of paint palettes. Declutter your work space and stock your art supplies in our creative storage caddies.
Find a place for your finished artworks with our exhaustive collection of portfolios, art folders, and carry cases. When you are ready to display your piece of art, look at our assortment of frames, framing mounts, mount boards and other framing accessories. Or choose readymade frames in wood, metal, glass and other materials.
Make Raaaft Your One-Stop-Shop for Artist Accessories
Raaaft has been retailing an extensive range of creative supplies since 1976. We stock products that cater to a wide variety of art projects and painting is just one of them. Order your artist accessories as well as other art and craft supplies through our site and earn benefits for repeat purchases. As our loyal customer, we reward you with a 10% credit on every order, which you can use on your subsequent purchase. If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order.
Click here to create an account with us now.
Use Easels for More than Just Painting
Apart from using an art easel for painting, there are some other ways that it could be handy, especially if you have a whiteboard or chalkboard on either side of it. Here are some interesting ways to make the most of your easels:
- Give your little one some markers or chalks to practise their numbers, alphabets, and shapes. This fun way to repeat the writing can fine tune their motor movements and allow them a slightly different experience than the regular activity books.
- Put up the day’s schedule, or the dinner menu on display on the easel. Just a creative way to communicate, instead of repeating the plans over and over again for each member of the family.
- Use the whiteboard side against direct sunlight or add a lamp right in front of it. Now let your kids make some stick puppets, and play with the puppet shadows on the easel.
- Use the easel’s white board side when you get together with friends and family to play your favourite games such as Pictionary, or to keep track of scores for other games.
- Use your easel to display a finished piece of art and make it a part of your home décor.
- If you do not use the easel for artwork anymore, attach a mirror to it, and make it an additional piece of décor, suitable for any room in your home.
For more ideas on creative use of artist accessories, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the newest arrivals in our artist accessories.