Pads (Showing 5 products)
Drawing Pads to Nurture and Express Every Idea and Imagination
Drawing pads are the best way to capture an idea or a vision, especially before you make time to give it a complete shape and form. This handy art supply ensures that you don’t miss even a flashing thought that could potentially define your artwork. Here at Raaaft, we believe that no matter what your artistic flair, you should always stock up on drawing pads. Whether you are a professional artist, an amateur sketcher, an ardent doodler, or a parent nurturing your child’s creativity, find your favourite sketch pads and art books on Raaaft.
Shop Online for a Wide Range of Drawing Pads
On our site, you will find an exhaustive collection of drawing pads that suit every medium of art, and every type of paint. Find watercolour pads, acrylic painting pads, sketch pads, spiral sketchbooks, art journals, and more. Choose from a wide range of sizes and colours, all from the best brands in the business. If you are into scrapbooking or mixed media art, check out our range of tracing pads, mixed media journals, and multimedia pads. We also stock different types of graph papers and notebook essentials for the student community.
Top Quality Pads at Affordable Prices
No matter what kind of pads or notebooks you choose, Raaaft assures you of the highest quality products at reasonable prices. In addition to a variety of drawing pads and sketchbooks, we stock a large selection of paints and other art accessories. Visit your one-stop-shop for all art supplies and earn a 10% credit on every order when you shop with us continually. You can use the credit on your subsequent purchase.
If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Oodles of Doodles and What they Say about You
Whether you are attending a class, sitting in a corporate meeting, or engaged in a lengthy phone conversation, if you have a pen or pencil and a scrap of paper, you will eventually find yourself scribbling your favourite shapes or patterns. Knowingly or unknowingly, we all doodle. But did you know that the random designs or pictures that you draw, have an interesting correlation to your personality or your subconscious thoughts? Doodles have several varying interpretations and every analyst may attach a slightly different meaning to the same shape or design. Here are just a few fun examples. Do you sketch any of these?
- Different Types of Flowers: Romantically inclined, friendly and sociable
- Variety of Criss-Crossed or Chequered Patterns: Others look up to you as a leader
- Hearts: Feeling vulnerable or emotional about a personal matter or relationship
- Wheels or Forward Moving Spirals: Progress and clarity
- Backward Spirals or concentric circles: Confusion about certain life goals
- Boats, Cars, or Planes: Looking to escape a situation
- Names, Initials, Signature: Enjoy being the centre of attention
- Squares: Searching for clarity on some matter, or control of a situation
- Triangles: Aggressive, demanding, do-what-it-takes attitude
- Abstract Unrecognizable shapes: Some sort of inner stress hindering your ability to focus on things that matter
- Dots and spots: Good organizer who can handle yourself well in any situation.
- Combination of Celestial Bodies: Confidence and optimism
- Sun: Child-like, free spirited personality
- Stars: Determined, imaginative, and ambitious
- Clouds: Feeling trapped, and wanting to try something new
- House: Security and sense of accomplishment
- Birds: Looking for hope or freedom from some matter
- Spider Webs: Longing for friends, money or social status, but currently feeling trapped
- Faces: Happy faces indicate seeing the good in others, stressed or ugly faces mean you don’t trust people easily
- Eyes: Artistically inclined, intrigued by beautiful things, love to express yourself through some form of art and craft
For other thoughts and ideas on drawing, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in pads, sketchbooks, and other art supplies.