Craft (Showing 218 products)
Craft Supplies that Evoke Love, Pride and Gratitude
‘Craft’ is handmade, and anything that is made by hand serves to evoke some interesting emotions, such as:
- The joy of watching your child play with a toy you created from scratch
- Unique satisfaction when you get compliments for the candles you made for your home décor
- A sense of pride to see your child put together a contest-winning paper or clay creation
- The special feeling when someone handcrafts a gift exclusively for you
At Raaaft, we understand these sentiments, and recognize that distinct gratification you get, when you create, use, or receive a handcrafted item. With our comprehensive selection of craft supplies, we can help you indulge your creativity in any project or hobby idea that you imagine.
Your One-Stop Online Portal for Home Crafts, Adult Crafts, and Kids’ Crafts
Raaaft offers an exciting choice of craft supplies catering to several different hobbies. If you enjoy sculpting, choose from a variety of casting kits, resins, and clays. If gilding is your thing, we have all your favourite liquids, wax and gilding sheets. Our candle making section offers everything you need to personalize your candle’s colour, scent and look. Kids will enjoy exploring their creativity with our exciting selection of kiddie craft items. Our massive collection of knickknacks such as buttons, trims, tassels, pegs, stickers, and other craft items are sure to inspire you, and find a place in your DIY home décor projects and hobbies.
Explore Raaaft for All Your Craft Supplies and Be Rewarded
Pursuing hobbies is trendy. Order all your craft and hobby supplies through our site and earn benefits for repeat purchases. As our loyal customer, we reward you with a 10% credit on every order, which you can use on your subsequent purchase. Raaaft also offers a large selection of materials for knitting and crochet, painting, jewellery making, sewing and quilting, and more.
Create Special Bonds by Pursuing Hobbies Together
The beauty of pursuing any craft or hobby is that you can make it a fun project involving your friends, kids, or loved ones. Here are just some of the interesting ways to strengthen connections and create special bonds with craft making.
- Think of date night craft projects with your loved one. Create handmade photo frames, build keepsake scrapbooks, tie-dye your old t-shirts, or go for a painting or pottery workshops. The possibilities are limitless.
- On weekend afternoons, bond with your child over creative projects. There is no limit to the exciting ideas you can experiment with. Try playdough art, finger painting, greeting card making, origami, collages, and much more.
- Plan get-togethers with friends for a variety of projects. Knit coasters, make scented candles or soap bars, paint planters, make a wreath. These are just a few examples.
For more ideas to bond over craft projects, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and check for the latest updates on our craft supplies.