Candle Making (Showing 17 products)
Illuminate Your Creativity with Candle Making
A flickering candle always lends a warm, cosy feeling and a unique charm to any room that it lights up. Imagine how much more interesting it would be if this candle was handcrafted by you. Whether you are an expert chandler or a luminary crafts enthusiast, you may experience immense joy in the process of candle making. From preparing the mould, to pouring the hot scented wax, and adding the trimmings, candle-making seems to have a therapeutic effect on anyone who gives it a try. Choose from a vast range of candle making supplies available on Raaaft, and watch your creations brighten up every room.
Create It, Light It, Enjoy It: All the Candle Making Supplies You Need
Check out our extensive collection of candle making supplies, including candle moulds, candle scents, wax, wicks, candle dyes, and embellishments to decorate your candles. For wax alone, you have so many options, such as wax flakes, wax pens, gel wax, paraffin wax, soy wax, and more. We also offer a variety of candle making kits, which include all the essential items bundled into one attractive package.
Shop with Raaaft and Light up Lives
While you are browsing through our site for candle making supplies, you will see that we also stock a broad range of art and craft supplies and papercraft items. Make us your one-stop-shop for all the materials you need for your creative pursuits, and light up the lives of some very special people. For every order over £5, we will provide life-saving water to needy kids.
If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Candles that Decorate Your Home and Brighten Your Mood
Handcrafting beautiful candles is easier than you think. With just a few simple materials, you can create a stunning piece that gently illuminates any room that you place it in. Whether you are making candles for your home or as a gift for family and friends, there are endless possibilities of the moulds, scents, colours and embellishments that you can use to create your unique version.
- There are some common moulds such as mason jars, bottles, cocktail glasses, and tea light holders, but you can also look at creative options such as bottle caps, cupcake holders, tea cups, and carved fruits.
- Choose a fragrance based on the mood you want to create.
- Lemon or other citrus based scents create a clean, pure, fresh feeling
- Rosemary or cinnamon scents improve concentration and alertness
- Jasmine enhances athletic performance levels
- Green apple reduces headaches and migraines
- Lavender has a calm, soothing effect
- Rose enhances the feelings of love, joy and hope
- Peppermint manages stress and nervousness and helps to unclog sinuses
For other creative thoughts and suggestions on luminary crafts, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in our candle making supplies.