Gilding (Showing 5 products)
All that Glitters May be Gilding and Foiling
When you are in the mood to get bold with gold and add that shine to your creative projects, think about gilding or foiling. It is so easy to transform any surface and give it a beautiful, ornate touch, with simple metallic gilding. Our exquisite range of gilding sheets and foil transfers are the perfect way to give your craft project a luxurious look.
Gild to Build an Opulent and Dazzling Piece of Art
At Raaaft, we stock an exotic collection of gilding liquids, gilding waxes, gilding pastes, gilding sheets, foil sheets and foil plates. You will enjoy our wide range of designs in foil transfers and the variety of colours available in foil rolls. Integrate gilding and foiling in all your creative pursuits and make any object truly shine.
Enjoy Your Sparkly Creations and Add a Sheen to the Lives of Others
Browse our site to see a large collection of gilding and foiling supplies as well as several other craft box necessities. Shop with us for all your creative supplies and add a sheen to the lives of the less fortunate. For every order over £5, we provide life-saving water to needy kids.
If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Who Doesn’t Enjoy a Touch of Glamour!
Whether we can afford it or not, the truth is that all of us enjoy a touch of glamour in our lives. Even a tiny bit of gold in everyday objects is sure to add that opulent vibe. Due to its simplicity and versatility, you can incorporate the gold foil in many stylish ways to give a project an ornate look. Here are some simple ideas to include gilding in your crafts and dazzle in your lives:
- Gild a glass, ceramic, or metal vase or planter and add a partial layer of gold to completely transform its look.
- Decorate half of a wooden bowl with gold stripes and leave the other half untouched. Gift or use this unique bowl that no one else will have.
- Add gold foil to your home décor items such as lamps, candles or photo frames, and utility items such as serving trays, coasters or place mats. Try patterns likes solid fill, stripes or dots to get a variety of looks.
- Customize your accent pillows by adding a touch of gold in a variety of shapes and designs. You can also gild pieces of furniture such as drawers, centre tables or stool tops.
- Write with gold foil and personalize a greeting card, invite or gift wrap.
- Create gold or foil based pieces of art and use them in your home décor or gift them to your loved ones.
For other ideas to add glitter and glamour to your projects, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in gilding supplies.