Soap Making (Showing 7 products)
Indulge in the Soulful Art of Soap Making
They say soap is to the body what laughter is to the soul. Have you tried your hand at creating your own bar of bubbles? Soap making is so easy that both kids and adults can enjoy this craft. You simply need the right materials to cast that bath bar, add your favourite scent and colour, and emboss it with your personalized design or caption. Here at Raaaft, we have a variety of options for all the supplies you need.
All the Supplies You Need to Soak up Your Soap Making Projects
Shop on our site for a wide range of soap making kits meant for all ages. They come pre-packaged with the relevant materials and instructions on how to make your own fragrant bar. If you wish to shop for your own supplies, check out our large collection of soap bases, moulds, and soap blocks. Choose from an extensive range of additives such as fragrances, oils, lather concentrates and soap colourants.
Shop with Raaaft and Enjoy Free and Quick Delivery
In addition to soap making supplies, we stock products that cater to several other hobbies such as candle making, clock making, toy making and more. Shop with us for all your art, craft and hobby materials and enjoy free delivery if your cart value exceeds £30. Place your order before 1.00 p.m. and get guaranteed next day delivery at your doorstep. If you happen to be a Belfast local, you can also try our ‘click and collect’ facility. Just place your order online and collect it from our Belfast store.
Click here to create an account now.
A Fragrant Soap for Every Mood
Whether you prefer a quick shower or enjoy a leisurely bath, the fragrance of your soap bar, bath bomb or liquid soap does tend to influence your mood and mindset. Enjoy the squeaky clean feeling and soak in the lingering aroma of the bath products on your person as well as in your bathrooms. Each of us has a preference for the kind of scents we like. We all have our favourites, and often gravitate towards products that belong to the same scent families. Here’s a quick look at the five main types:
- Woody and Earthy: Warm and intimate, these fragrances are usually a mix of sandalwood, and spices such as cloves, cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Fruity and Sweet: A happy, fruity aroma, that creates an uplifting mood. Bath products that smell like citrus, berries, mangoes, apples and a variety of other fruits, candies, caramel or chocolate belong to this category.
- Floral: Soft, dreamy scents, the typical aromas in this category include jasmine, rose, violet, lavender, lilies and a variety of other flowers.
- Aquatic: These marine-inspired aromas give that instant feeling of freshness and energy.
- Oriental: Strong, rich aromas, these are usually a mix of musk, amber and Oud and are symbolic of power, mystery and luxury.
The newer genre of organic soaps or bath products offer combinations of natural ingredients such as honey, oats, cocoa, aloe vera, coconut, lemon, goat’s milk, and more. These products are primarily centred on wellness and skincare, hence fragrance may not necessarily be a strong focus.