Fabric & Ribbons (Showing 5 products)
Fabric and Ribbon: A Beautiful World of Sheer, Satin, Lace and More
There is a unique satisfaction in using fabric in craft projects. An item handcrafted from cloth exudes an earthy charm that is so different from wood, clay or paper crafted items. Choose from silk, cotton, fleece, tulle, net, felt, and several other textiles for those interesting fabric creations. You are spoilt for choice when you shop online with Raaaft.
Ribbons are another accessory that add a fine finishing touch to every item you create. Whether you use lace, velvet, sheer, satin, grosgrain, organza, jute or some other texture, the versatile ribbon finds a place in a variety of craft projects. Use ribbons in home décor, art projects, personal accessories, gift wrapping, and more. Once you enter Raaaft’s world of ribbons, you will never want to leave. Ribbons just make everything more beautiful!
An Extensive Range of Fabric and Ribbons under One Roof
Whether you are looking for tie-dye kits, fat quarters for a cosy quilt, or interesting prints to craft some elegant home décor items, we have it all at Raaaft. Choose from a wide range of colours, materials and patterns and also find tools such as fabric glues, sprays, erasers, markers and more. If you want to add a special touch of colour to your handiwork, look for fabric paints and dyes in our ‘Paint’ section.
Ribbons are like collectibles. You can build your own treasure chest of ribbon rolls, and maximize your collection in a wide range of projects. Shop with us for a variety of ribbons, bows, ties, loops, trims, and washi tapes. With attractive options at budget prices, you will find an excuse to use one every day!
Quick Delivery of Quality Materials at Your Door Step
We understand that when it comes to fabric or ribbons, quality is paramount. At Raaaft, we stock the best brands at competitive prices and offer free delivery if your order value exceeds £30. If you are not happy with the quality of your purchase, you can return the item within 14 days of receiving your order, and get a full refund. Read up more on our Returns Policy.
Don’t Scrap Your Fabric Scrap
After purchasing rolls and bundles of different fabric for your projects, you will most likely have leftover bits and pieces. Why not use these for some creative projects instead of discarding them? Here are some fun ways to use your fabric scraps:
- Use cardboard to cut out alphabets of your kids’ names or simply some generic words such as Home, Happiness, Love, Life and such. Wrap the letters in a mix-n-match of the scraps and use them in your home décor.
- Give your old or worn photo frames a fresh look by wrapping them in fabric.
- Make snack bags, pouches, keychains, pendants or hair ties out of the leftovers.
- Create fabric flower accents on your existing pillow covers.
- Wrap the strap of your existing purse or handbag in fabric to give it a unique look.
- Give your home slippers a fun makeover with the extra bits and pieces of cloth.
- Cover the switch plates in your kid’s room or your old mobile phone covers with some interesting prints.
For more ideas on using leftover fabric scraps, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and check for the latest updates on our ribbons and fabric supplies.