Face Paint (Showing 9 products)
A Red Here, A Blue There, Face Paint Everywhere
Face paints are an integral part of celebrations and events. When your kids play dress-up for a school concert or a fancy-dress competition, or your entire family plans to scare the neighbourhood on Halloween, face paints are your best friends. With a little bit of imagination, you can create the most innovative designs and effects on your face as well as your body. Here at Raaaft, we have a huge collection of face paints in every imaginable shade and finish. With our safe and easy-to-use paints, you can don the look of a witch, zombie, angel, superhero, animated character, or any other avatar you prefer, to make your event or occasion even more exciting.
All the Face Paint Shades You Need
Shop on our site for a range of face and body paints in every shade you can imagine. Choose from finishes such as matte or glitter. We stock child-friendly, water-based paints from the best brands in the business. Their hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and fragrance-free qualities make them suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive kind. Find vibrant colours in a variety of forms such as gels, cakes and stick pens. Select a single shade or buy a pack that includes a multi-coloured palette. Don’t forget to check out our face paint accessories for brushes, sponges and other applicators that you need.
Quick Delivery of High Quality Face Paints
At Raaaft, we understand that when it comes to any product making contact with your skin, quality is paramount. Shop with us for best-in-class face and body paints that are safe-to-use and easy-to-remove. Place your order before 1.00 p.m. and enjoy guaranteed next day delivery. If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
The Right Questions about Face Painting
Are you planning to host a theme party, sports event, fund raiser or some other celebration where you have to entertain plenty of kids and keep them busy for hours? In addition to games and entertainment, it may be a good idea to call on a face painting artist to give your kiddie invitees another delightful surprise. With the raging popularity of this art, several youngsters and budding artists take up face painting jobs at concessional rates to practice their skills and make some quick money. While it is good to encourage such young artists, make sure you ask a few basic questions before you hire someone for your event:
- What products do they use? – Ensure that the artist uses FDA approved, cosmetic-grade, hypo-allergenic products, made by reputed face paint brands.
- What hygiene methods do they employ? – Ask questions about how often they wash their brushes, whether they use 1 sponge per child, and how they maintain their tools and equipment.
- How many faces can they paint in an hour? – Depending on the skill and experience, most artists should be able to paint about 8 - 10 kids per hour. If someone says they will do 20, think twice, or enquire about how elaborate the designs would be.
- Is there anyone they will not paint? – A good artist will always tell you that he or she will not paint on the face or body of children under a particular age group, or those suffering from skin conditions such as eczema.
- Do they have a portfolio or a website? – You do want to know a little bit more about the artist’s skill and capability before you hire them for your party or event. Gauge the quality of their work through their portfolios, websites or photos of their past work. Also ask for referrals and client testimonials.
For creative ideas on face and body painting, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in our face painting supplies.