Haberdashery Accessories (Showing 34 products)
Haberdashery Accessories Online for those Fine Finishing Touches
When you have to finish up your needlecraft or sewing projects and add those final touches to your creations, you obviously need all the tiny trimmings such as pins, clips, fasteners, zips, and more. Secure and embellish your projects with our delightful range of haberdashery accessories at Raaaft. Browse our site for inspiring tools and supplies, and add a unique touch to everything you sew.
Everything You Need
Browse our site for the choicest collection of tools such as push pins, safety pins, bobbins, seam rippers, needle threaders, tracing wheels and tape measures. Secure your creations with a variety of buttons, hooks, snaps, fasteners, zippers and elastics. Add personal touches with sequins, studs and motifs available in a range of colours and materials. Check additional tools such as dressmaker pencils, clip-on and foldable LED lights and labelling kits which will provide you the ease and convenience while you wrap up your sewing projects.
Quality Accessories at Competitive Prices
When it comes to the finishing touches in your sewing projects, you want top quality materials at affordable prices. Raaaft’s comprehensive stock of haberdashery accessories meets all your sewing requirements at competitive prices. Additionally, we offer a 10% credit on every order, when you continue to shop with us. You can use the credit on your subsequent purchase. If this is your first time shopping with us, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Creative Storage Solutions for Your Haberdashery Accessories
The best way to do justice to all those sewing goodies you own is by storing them in an organised manner and knowing what you have in your haberdashery treasure trove. Stash your supplies in such a way that everything is visible and not crammed one on top of the other. Not only will this lend a unique, colourful touch to your sewing corner or needlecraft station, it will also help you to know which supplies are depleted and need to be restocked. If the readymade toolboxes do not excite you, here are some other solutions to store your haberdashery accessories:
- Pegboards: A versatile organisation solution, pegboards are useful for a variety of haberdashery accessories. With plenty of holes with hooks, they can hold just about anything in your stock. Just get creative with how you want to hang the items there.
- Straw Dispensers: These make a great storage solution for ribbons and keep them from unspooling. Besides, if they are in a clear glass container, they will add a touch of colour to the space where they are placed.
- Magnetic Organisers: The small magnetic boxes can hold tons of your tiny embellishments and titbits which can be on display and within your reach at all times.
- Mason Jars: Your stock of buttons, studs and motifs can be systematically stored in mason jars with creative labels on the side or top of the jar. You can also use your spare spice boxes, candy jars or jewellery boxes for this.
- Muffin Trays: Drop a pin cushion into each cup and you will be able to use your pins supplies seamlessly.
- Scrunchies: Your small to medium sized hair scrunchies will fit perfectly around a bobbin and keep it from unravelling. You can even match the colour of the scrunchy to the thread on the bobbin, so you will not have to spend time searching for these supplies. You can also use pill boxes to store your bobbins.
For other ideas and suggestions on sewing projects, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in our haberdashery accessories.