Felting (Showing 42 products)
From Wool You Felt
A slightly lesser known needlecraft, felting is an interesting way to transform a simple sheet of wool felt into something extraordinary and beautiful. From home décor accessories to cute little toys, you can create plenty of adorable, fuzzy items with the simple and fast felting process. Here at Raaaft, we stock a fantastic range of felting supplies that are ideal for all ages. Whether you are a needle felting expert or a beginner, create phenomenal felt work with the materials and tools that we have on our site.
Shop Quality Felting Supplies and Affordable Prices
On our site, you will find an exhaustive collection of felting craft supplies. We stock items from the best brands in the business, at affordable prices. If you are looking for an interesting gift for someone who is keen on creative projects check out our range of readymade felting kits. These packs include the wool, felting needles and instructions to create an individualized masterpiece and are also ideal for needle felting beginners. For those who know and understand this craft well, find a wide range of felting wool and yarn in a variety of shades and pack sizes. Choose from an assorted range of felting tools, including felting needles, needle refill packs, needle felting mats, needle felting brushes, felting moulds and more.
Explore Raaaft for all Your Felting Requirements
With our all-inclusive collection and wide range of felting materials and tools, you will not need to look elsewhere for any of your felting requirements. We stock high quality products at competitive prices, but, if you still have any concerns about the quality of your purchase, we will address them promptly. You can return the item within 14 days of receiving your order, and get a full refund. Read about our Returns Policy.
Click here to create an account with us now.
Whether you are a passionate felter or you have recently ventured into this craft, you may be able to draw inspiration from other needle felting experts. Here are a few sources or blogs that feature fabulous ideas for needle felting:
- Living Felt Blog!: A place where felting friends share ideas and support each other, here you will find assistance and inspiration from felt-makers across skill levels. They post almost 5 new blogs each week, which gives you an abundant supply of fresh thoughts that inspire your felting creations.
- The Felting and Fiber Studio: This site was started in 2011 by a group of four fibre artist friends who met online and belong to different parts of the world. They post about 3 new blogs per week and are passionate about encouraging and supporting other needle felting enthusiasts all over the world.
- Aileen Clarke Crafts: Aileen is a fibre enthusiast who stays in the rural Fife in Scotland and has started this website in 2009. She posts about 1 blog every month with tips and tricks related to felting. She also continuously shares information on new work as well as upcoming events from around Scotland and Ireland.
- Middle of Nowhere: Gretel Parker, a professional needle felter and artist from Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK has been blogging since 2005. She posts around 2 blogs per month, talking about country life and needle felting, along with illustrations for easy implementation.
- Lia Griffith – Felt Crafts: Based out of Portland, Oregon, USA, Lia and her team have been posting daily DIY projects for felt crafts and needle felting, since 2013. Their designs and printable templates are easy-to-follow tutorials for felters across skill levels. In her 2 blogs per month, Lia also shares creative ideas for home décor, holidays, handmade gifts, kid’s crafts and more, all using her favourite material, felt.
For other ideas and suggestions on felting, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about the latest in our needle and felt supplies.