Knitting Needles (Showing 4 products)
The Nitty Gritties of Knitting Needles
Passionate about clicking needles and knitting your way through a colourful world of wool? Then you’ve reached the right place. Here at Raaaft, we find that in the rhythm of the needles, there is music for the soul. The entire process is therapeutic; from selecting the yarn and designing your piece to working the magical sticks with your fingers and weaving a single strand into something beautiful and useful. Whether you are an avid yarn crafter or a first-timer in this soft, fuzzy cocoon, we have all the knitting supplies you need.
Weave Stunning Creations with a Knitting Needle Set
Browse our site for an extensive range of knitting needles in all the sizes you need. Choose chunky bamboo or wood needles for a good grip or lightweight aluminium needles if you are a beginner. If you are introducing your little ones to knitting, pick up readymade knitting kits that include the needles, yarn and detailed instructions for weaving a stunning creation in a matter of hours. For hats and beanies, check out our assorted collection of circular knitting needles. Hold your stitches together with our wide range of cable stitch needles in metal, plastic and wood.
Shop for Yarn Crafting Supplies on Raaaft and Knit a Smile
Find the choicest collection of yarn crafting supplies here. From knitting needles, wool and wool accessories to crochet hooks and crochet yarns, we offer a wide range of sizes, materials, and colours to choose from. When you shop on our site, you are also knitting smiles on the faces of some very special people. For every order over £5, we will provide life-saving water to needy children.
Click here to create an account now.
Notable Knitting and Crochet Displays in the UK
The Knitting & Crochet Guild mentions that most of the notable museums display only a fraction of their knitting and crochet collection at any point of time. Before you make time to visit these museums, be sure to check what is on display during that time.
- Fashion Museum, Bath displays an extensive collection of knitting and crochet magazines and patterns.
- Framework Knitter Museum, Nottingham takes you on a journey to the Victorian era and showcases how the knitters lived and worked in those days.
- The Museum of London displays historic knitwear items from the 16th century, including Tudor caps and mittens.
- The Victoria and Albert Museum’s (V&A) Clothworkers Centre at Blythe House in West London, offers a renowned collection of textiles including plenty of knitted items.
- The National Museum of Ireland – Country Life boasts of The Knitting Circle, a group of talented wool crafters who meet at the museum on the first and third Friday of each month from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. These meetings are open to anyone who is interested in learning new techniques in knitting or crochet or would like to contribute to the community and social outreach programs by way of knitting.
For other ideas and suggestions on knitting, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts, and read about our latest knitting needles.