Wedding (Showing 19 products)
Bridal Accessories to Make Your Big Day Extra Special
Whether it is your own big day or the nuptials of a friend or family member, the run up to the main event is no easy task. If you have decided to take on the reins for a DIY wedding, there is so much more to do beyond just the planning. But wouldn’t it be easier if you were to find a majority of the bridal accessories in one place? Here at Raaaft, we love to make that special day extra special. From wedding venue décor to table decorations and guest favours, we have all the titbits you need to put together a spectacular wedding.
Your One-Stop-Shop for Bridal Accessories
We have an extensive range of accessories that can match a variety of wedding themes. Browse our site for creative place cards, table numbers, candles, votives, lanterns, marquee signs, birdcages and more items to adorn your guest tables. Find a variety of invitation cards, guest books, and wedding favour bags and boxes. Choose from an assortment of colourful trimmings including confetti, petals, artificial flowers, and candy buffets. Find other useful items such as cake-making accessories and colourful fabric and ribbons.
Explore Wedding Supplies and Accessories and Be Rewarded
Browse the various sections on our site, and you may be able to strike off most items from that meticulously prepared wedding checklist. Shop with us for bridal accessories as well as other craft supplies and earn rewards for repeat purchases. As our loyal customer, we offer a 10% credit on every order you place with us. You can redeem your credits on the subsequent purchase. If you are shopping with us for the first time, get 20% off on your first order. Click here to create an account now.
Wedding Favours that Appeal to All Your Senses
Choosing wedding favours is one of the most arduous tasks while planning a wedding. You obviously want to thank your guests with something memorable and make them feel special. The possibilities of creative and personalised guest favours are endless, but here’s a small list that we have categorized by the dominant sense that they appeal to - taste, smell, sound, sight, and touch. Which type of wedding favour would you love to receive?
- Edible Treats: The possibilities of flavourful goodies are limitless. You have cookies, chocolates, organic fruit baskets, mini wine or champagne bottles, unique flavoured oil, pies, teas, and more.
- Fragrant Favours: There are so many aromatic gifts that can be personalized and packaged into unique guest favours. Scented candles, exotic incense sticks, handmade soaps, indulgent bath salts, potpourris, perfumes, the list goes on.
- Melodious Handouts: Musical guest favours come in many shapes and forms. Personalized mix of favourite artists on a CD or thumb drive, vinyl records, ear buds, mini transistors, music boxes and many other items like these.
- Admirable Treasures: There are thousands of charming items offering high visual appeal. You have items that can be displayed on mantles, or used in the kitchen, dining, home bars, recreation areas, or even as personal accessories. Coasters, magnets, mugs, jars, reusable corks, bottle openers, platters, photo frames, table runners, place mats, keychains, parasols, planners, journals, calendars, and a whole world of other possibilities.
- Touch and Nourish: Tiny green gifts have become an increasingly popular guest favour these days. This includes pots of succulents, herbs or ferns in decorative planters, seeds packed in beautiful handmade pouches, or even lavish items such as mini fairy gardens. Guests will be able to touch, nourish and care for such gifts and they serve as a thriving remembrance of the wedding ceremony as well as the bride and groom.
For other creative ideas and suggestions on accessories for DIY weddings, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. Know more about our contests and seasonal discounts and read about the latest in bridal accessories.